ZapApps updates provide information on the features, bug fixes, and improvements in each release. This article includes updates released from the past week for the ZapERP inventory software.
Check out the previous updates:
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.1
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.2
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.3
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.4
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.5
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.6
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.7
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.8
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.9
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.10
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.11
- ZapERP Updates 1.9.12
1. Shopify to ZapERP Credit Note functionality
When a refund is created in Shopify, an automatic Credit Note is created in ZapERP.
2. ZapERP to Xero Credit note functionality
The Credit note created in ZapERP will automatically be pushed to Xero.
3. Select date range when export invoices for import in Tally
In the ZapEPR Tally integration, the user can select a date range for which they want to export the file.
4. Stock Take in ZapERP will update the quantity in QuickBooks
When a user performs a Stock Take and Stock Adjustment in ZapERP, the product quantity will also be updated in QuickBooks.
5. Import and assign Taxes while importing multiple Sales Order using Excel/CSV file
Assign taxes to all the products and multiple orders in excel or CSV file import.