Earlier we have learned a lot of things about Inventory & different aspects of the Inventory management system through Zap Inventory.
So, in this article, we will learn something different which is related to inventory management system – WordPress Inventory Management Plugin
Many organizations cannot afford to have a full-fledged website and ERP software for effectively managing their inventories and stocks. So, WordPress offers them a more convenient option with Inventory Management Plugins.
So, in this short article, we will learn about the top 7 WordPress inventory management plugins.
Here they are listed below:
- WooCommerce Stock manager
- Smart Manager for WooCommerce
- Atum Inventory Management for WooCommerce
- WP ERP
- Veeqo for WooCommerce
- Z Inventory Manager
Let us know these plugins in detail.
WooCommerce Stock Manager
According to reports, WooCommerce Stock Manager is the most used WordPress plugin for inventory management.
This woocommerce inventory management plugin can easily track and trace even complex variable products. The plugin collects data from all sources of the plugin and generates real-time reports with transparency.
This plugin comes with a paid version which costs around $40 per license, but you can explore this plugin for Free by taking a Free Trail of it.
- Adaptable for simple and advanced use for various products
- Sends alert when the stock level is low
- Integration with Google Sheets, Excel to export data
- User-friendly Interface with multiple options to make it easy to use for effectively managing the inventories.
- Can be used for multiple warehouses at the same time
- Difficult to track variable products
- Plugin Iteration doesn’t work effectively for the import/export module
- Slow updates of the plugin cause it to crash at some times.
Smart Manager for WooCommerce
This Plugin is less used than WooCommerce Smart Manager, but still, it has over 1 lakhs installations and great customer feedback which makes it a higher rated inventory management plugin.
This Plugin is available with Paid & Free versions. The free version has limited but important functions and the paid version comes with extra features which can assist you in a more innovative way.
The paid version costs $149 per year or you can also subscribe for a lifetime package of $479.
- User-friendly single-screen interface
- Excel-based design and development
- Ability to update over 1 lakh records per minute
- Allows bulk managing
- Real-time tracking
- Time-consuming dynamic rendering
- Difficult for plug-in advertising and automatic subscriptions
- Inefficient support services
Atum Inventory Management for WooCommerce
This is a completely free wordpress inventory management plugin and was first released in 2017 and now it has over 10,000 active installations and a good customer review.
This plugin is considered one of the most advanced free WooCommerce plugin tools for WordPress.
- User-Friendly Interface
- Easy Access to inventory statistics
- Stock level indicators
- One-page stock updating
- Advanced search functions
- Lacks advanced features for effective stock management
This is one of the most popular e-commerce plugins for WordPress. It offers several modules including HR management, CRM, project management, etc.
In the paid version this plugin comes with inventory management toll as an advanced feature.
It costs about $9.99 a month, whereas the inventory management feature costs an additional $4.99 per month.
- Quick & Easy Import in CSV
- Customizable interface
- Ability to generate instant reports
- Support for taxation calculations
- Poor Customer service
- System crashes
- Data loss possibilities
- Buggy integration
Profitori is a new plugin launched in 2020 but has gained a lot of popularity as it has been installed 4322 times and still growing as this plugin is getting a 5-star review by their customers.
- Efficient stock tracking & auditing
- Efficient PO management
- Tax reporting
- Supports Multi-site WordPress platforms
- Easy integration with other tools
- No frequent updates for the system
- No provisions for Bug-free operation
Veeqo for WooCommerce
This is a free stock management plugin for WordPress Inventory management. It has been launched in 2017 and has a great customer review boasting a 5-Star rating from almost all its consumers.
- Customized invoices
- Centralized order management
- Automation features
- Easy Set-up
- Automation feature
- Buggy plugin
- Weak protection against cyber attacks
- Less effective than other plugins discussed here
Z Inventory Manager
This plugin has been ranked on the top 7 plugins in this list, as it has been praised by its users that it is a more easy-to-use and light version plugin that is suitable for small enterprises.
It was first released in 2016 but has fewer downloads and installations as compared to the other plugins discussed here.
- Easy to setup
- Real-time tracking
- Ability to generate a variety of inventory reports
- Minute programming errors
- Fewer product demonstrations
- Important functionalities only available in the pro version
So, these were the top 7 WordPress Inventory Management Plugins that can assist your organization to effectively manage your inventories and keep you on track about every transaction happening.
You can learn more about inventory management through zap inventory and get valuable insights about such inventory management tools and systems.